The California Business Investment Services Unit provides no-fee, tailored site selection services to employers, corporate real estate executives, and site location consultants who are considering California for relocation and/or expansion.
Our staff is available to help you identify the business advantages of considering California locations for business relocation and expansion. We offer a network of regional and local resources to gather essential information and discover which locations offer the most value for your project.
A wide array of consultation services are offered, including:
- Financial assistance and loan programs
- Labor availability and education information
- State and local permit assistance
- Transportation and infrastructure information
- Information on tax credits and other incentive programs
- Economic and demographic data
Additionally, the Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development serves as a company's liaison to California's regulatory agencies and local governments throughout the state.